Serving Nashville, Tennessee
Personal injury is the primary area of practice at James R. Omer & Associates. Such lawsuits can be filed if injury was caused due to the negligence of another party.
We fight vigorously for the people of Tennessee who have suffered due to another party’s neglect. Over the years, our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for numerous types of cases, including:
- Truck accidents – When a truck driver breaks trucking regulations or their negligence results in injury
- Automobile accidents – When a person is seriously injured in an automobile accident due to another vehicle operator’s neglect
- Medical malpractice – Birth-related, anesthesia malpractice, or negligence by medical professionals by failing to provide their patients with an adequate standard of care, which can result in wrongful death
- Nursing home abuse – When our loved ones are entrusted to the care of another who neglects or abuses their duties
Learn about Traumatic Brain Injury.
Financial Compensation for Personal Injury Cases
In Tennessee, you can receive compensation for numerous reasons, including:
- Mental and physical pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Diminished or impaired future earning capacity
- Economic loss
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Jury Awards & Verdicts
As a nationally recognized law firm, we have the experience, skill, and resources necessary to win an array of personal injury cases. We have successfully litigated many, multi-million dollar jury verdicts for our clients in cases against massive truck companies, construction companies and counties within Tennessee.
Our experienced attorneys work and fight for you – not the insurance companies and our record proves it. Due to our many years of experience, we understand the true worth of your case and will never advise you to settle for anything less.
Learn more by reading our Personal Injury Law Frequently Asked Questions.
If you or one of your loved ones has suffered an injury in Nashville, Tennessee or the surrounding areas, please contact James R. Omer & Associates, PLLC today and let us fight for the financial compensation you deserve. We have faith in our ability to recover the payments you are entitled to and do not receive any fee if you do not receive compensation.